- Organization Responsible for Processing: The personal information collected on this website is processed by Cogny, a private legal entity, headquartered at 111, North Orange Ave., Suite 800, Orlando FL 32801 – USA and 100 King Street West, 5700, M5X 1C7, Torono – Canada.
- Use of Personal Information: The personal information collected on the website is processed as detailed below.
- Contact: In this section of the website, the user may (on his own initiative and voluntarily) enter personal information, so the company can contact the user to attend any requested demand. For this purpose, the following personal information is collected from the user, upon consent through acceptance of this policy: name, company, e-mail, telephone number and any other personal information that may be entered in the message field.
- Period of Processing: Cogny stores personal information for legal reasons or to fulfill its legitimate purpose, for as much as necessary to exhaust the purpose of use.
|COOKIE’S NAME AND DOMAIN||TYPES OF COOKIES||FUNCIONALITIES COOKIES||PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE PERIOD|
|_Ga||HTTP||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|HTTP||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years|
|HTTP||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|HTTP||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
Cookies notice: Through the notice, the user can choose which category of cookies they wish to allow to be shared. Blocking some cookies may affect the user experience of the website.
Cookies management: The user can change the settings to block the use of some cookies. Different browsers can be configured to notify the user of the receipt of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer. Likewise, the user can review in his browser which cookies he has installed and their expiration date and delete them.
For more information, see your browser’s instructions and manuals.
For more information on how to manage cookies in Google Chrome:
For more information on how to manage cookies in Internet Explorer:
For more information on how to manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
For more information on how to manage cookies in Safari:
- Children: We do not intentionally request or collect personal information from children under 13 years through the website. If we become aware that we have collected the personal information of a child, we will take reasonable steps to remove that personal information.
- Information Sharing: Cogny may share the personal information referred above in the following instances:
- Other companies from the same corporate group;
- Competent authority to comply with a legal obligation;
- Technology Service Providers.
- Users Rights: Cogny ensures that the following rights are guaranteed:
- Right to access: users have the right to access their personal information upon request.
- Right to correct: users have the right to request for the company to correct inaccurate personal information.
- Right to Opt-Out: users can choose to not share their personal information or sell to third parties.
- Right to delete: users can request the deletion of the personal information held on, with certain legal exceptions.
For more information about users’ rights, please, contact the responsible for personal information by e-mail: email@example.com
- How we keep personal information secure: Cogny uses various types of security measures to ensure the integrity of the personal information, including storage in secure locations and constant improvement of standards and best practices adopted, physical and logical security processes and practices, encryption, management and segregation of access to resources and systems, control of users and passwords, and classification of information. Besides, Cogny has a governance program regarding privacy and protection mechanisms. Cogny also has an Information Security Policy available for consultation, which establishes guidelines for the security and protection of confidential information. Through contractual clauses, Cogny guarantees its third parties’ commitment to complying to privacy and protection laws and regulations.
- Notice to California and Nevada residents:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) applies to companies that collect personal information from California residents.
The Act does not apply to just any business. The CCPA defines business as an entity that (i) collects personal information from consumers, (ii) determines the purpose and means of processing personal information, (iii) does business in the State of California, and (iv) meets one or more of the following requirements:
- Has annual gross revenues in excess of $25 million;
- Alone or jointly, per year, purchases, receives, sells, or shares, for commercial purposes, personal data of 50,000 or more California residents, properties, or devices;
- Has 50% or more of its annual revenue from the sale of personal data of California residents.
California Residents’ Rights. California residents have, under the CCPA, the following rights, applying as appropriate: Right to Information; Right of Access; and Right to Opt-Out. At any time, the user may exercise any of these rights, as applicable, by contacting the Incumbent, pursuant to Section 8 of this Policy.
Nevada Resident´s. Nevada residents have, under the Chapter 603A – Security and Privacy of Personal Information, the right to request to the company not to sell covered information collected by the company.
Sale of Personal Information. Cogny does not sell your personal information.
Confirmation of Identity. In order to comply with the provisions of the CCPA, when the user submits a request, we will need to confirm their identity before providing a substantive response to the request. We may attempt to verify your identification by asking you to confirm information we have on record about you or about your interactions with us. This personal information will only be used for this specific purpose.
Authorized Agents. California residents may empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require that the authorized agent have a written authorization confirming the authority.
Date Last Modified: April 07, 2022.